Search Unity

Looking For Contributor Planets

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by CoreCoder, Mar 10, 2022.

1. CoreCoder

CoreCoder

Hey all.

I am working on a game, can check alpha preview in video link. It's a planet conquering type game.

I am looking for a couple more that would like to help make it a reality. I am not a super advanced programmer in Unity but I do know some C#. I am using Unity 2020.3.29f1. All assets are from the unity store either free or purchased. This is the first release game I have been working on, some minor others I never released and was just made as a learning hobby. Been playing with unity off and on for the past 6 months.

Game plan:

It is a planets conquering game where the player can choose the amount of AI's they can go up against.
    Pretty much conquer and defend against the AI and once you take over all the planets in the game space you win the level. It will be a free release game made In Unity (I use Windows 10) but will be ported mainly to mobile platforms, Android, IOS and perhaps also Linux, Mac etc depending on what we collaborate on.

We will implement in-game purchases, in-game add's for revenues.
    I will front anything we need such as props, utils etc.
    We will implement online high score and info in game.
    Using : Unity V.2020.3.29
    Unity Collaboration Service

The idea with the revenues would be we would split evenly on the total amount of people in the project.
    We need at least 1 more good coder or 2. sound effects and music score can purchase through various sources and props/graphics I think most we can purchase or make ourselves as it wont be an extremely graphics heavy game.

Must have at least a years coding under your belt. Haven't really put a timeframe on the project but I think something like this could be completed in a month or 2 but not set. I don't work full time on it as I also have a day job. This is not a 24/7 quit your job project. Who knows maybe we make some sort of a revenue income from add's and in-game purchases. Maybe add bonus levels for purchases also or something, come with any idea's you have.

If this sounds like something you would like to put your hands on and be apart of, please email me.

Email : Corerhce@gmail.com

/Mike.