Search Unity

Planetary Golf - Play golf in space! (Android)

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by elvismd, Jan 28, 2021.

1. elvismd

elvismd

Hello there, my name is Elvis L. and me and a developer friend Ivan Garcia are solo indie developers making Planetary Golf, a short golf space game for mobile (Android for now) that will be sold for only $0.99! That means there is no ads or paywalls for anything.

We previously developed it for the Game Off 2020 Game Jam. You can test the jam version through the browser. We received some good comments and suggestions and decided to release it for Android!

Planetary Golf is a casual game about a little astronaut that plays golf in space through planets. You only need to use 1 finger to drag and drop the direction in which you want to hit the ball.

It is a small game it a set of challenges to go through when playing the levels such as:
    • Collecting stars
    • Avoiding asteroids
    • Finishing a level with minimal hits on the ball as possible
    • Passing through rings of asteroids
    • Using gravity to your favor to reach the flags

Our goal is to have 30 levels for release version 1 and 50 levels for a post release update. We already have all first 30 levels completed, we are testing and adjusting to keep a good progression of challenges as you play. The next 20 levels to be released on another update are only drafts yet.

We have been working on it since mid december and we want to release it in the first quarter of next month. The plan was to make a game with a small scope since the beggining and release it on the playstore as this is our first mobile game together.

You can follow the development on twitter at @elvismdd or @ivangarciafilho
    We share gifs, videos and screenshots of the game and it would help us a lot if you follow us!

We also have a page on GameJolt for the game and we keep a devlog on the itch.io page.

Thank you!

2. VolkovStudio

VolkovStudio

I like colors of the planets =)

elvismd likes this.