Search Unity

Place for my Unity Game

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by RIw, Jan 30, 2015.

1. RIw

RIw

Hello Guys, I want to ask you a simple question.
    Is there at the Unity's website any place to upload and/or show my Game made with Unity ?

2. Ramsdal

Ramsdal

John3D and RIw like this.
  3. Samuel411

Samuel411

I recommend using google drive to upload your game instead of Dropbox. Dropbox is better but it also costs money to be able to get a public link of your webplayer game, however on google drive it is free to get a public link to your webplayer.

4. Devil_Inside

Devil_Inside

I don't think that's true. I used public dropbox links for many times now and unless they've changed something during the last month or two, public links should still work for free.

5. Samuel411

Samuel411

https://www.dropbox.com/en/help/16
    "Because of this new sharing model, Dropbox accounts created after October 4, 2012 no longer have a Public folder."
    "Currently only Pro and Dropbox for Business users can enable Public folders, so you may have to upgrade first."

Devil_Inside likes this.
  6. Devil_Inside

Devil_Inside

I take my words back.
    My dropbox account was created before 2012, and I also use pro, so I somehow missed this change.
    Public folder is a great feature and I use it a lot. It sucks that the new accounts can't use it.

As for OP - if you need a place to share your game, you can upload it to kongregate.com.

Kiwasi likes this.
  7. goat

goat

You could also share it via OneDrive, CloudDrive, or GoogleDrive and have them download your game and the web page needed to load your game offline.