Search Unity

Looking For Contributor PIXEL ARTIST NEEDED (ASSETS TO ANIMATE)

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by collinthomas36, Apr 22, 2021.

1. collinthomas36

collinthomas36

Hi everyone,

I am a student and indie developer who recently released his first mobile game on the Google Play Store. You can find my work here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.endlesspixels.birdytrip

Currently about to complete my Master's degree in Business & Data Analytics, I am about to be hired as UA & Monetization Manager in a hypercasual video game studio. However, I intend to continue the development of casual pixel art games which are a real passion for me. Beyond the pleasure of inventing game ideas and designing them, I also want them to be profitable. I will therefore develop my knowledge in acquisition very soon through concrete professional experience in order to optimize the promotion and income of my future games.

I am now looking for a pixel artist with great skills in animation for a platformer game on mobile. I already have the assets, so I'm looking for someone to animate them.

For more information regarding the game project, please contact me by email (thomascollin1009@outlook.fr) or add me on Discord (Thomas C.#1972) to discuss more easily.

Regarding the remuneration, it is planned to share the future income from the games, so it is not a paid/freelance work (the percentage of income will be discussed according to your wish or not to invest equally in the advertising budget when the game is released).

Thank you in advance for reading and looking forward to meet talented and passionate people !

unityunity