Search Unity

Pipelines, VFX, Shadergraph

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Merchant1307, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Merchant1307

Merchant1307

I am able to load in vfx graph into I guess im using built in legacy or standard pipeline. This parts confusing.

Because I thought this was universal that got moved and named lightweight while hdrp was the new addition however its been three years looking into unity.

Can I use shadergraph or vfx and it works in my built package because vfx graph appears to be working in the editor.

I dont want to use hdrp (due to material change) or lwrp really I'd rather use the built in renderer and be able to release the game how people were releasing them without extra stuff that appears to try to make things more complex for releasing a game online while giving off an appearance of being effective and performance as a reasoning, while having some needed additions like vfx graph.

I want to use legacy shader and be able to use that pr workflow to create my game, I dont like using hdrp materials atm and many of the assets I just bought do not support scriptable pipelines.

So now im looking at amplify shader since I dont know if I can release with shadergraph anymore or even use vfx graph which is in the project and appears to be functional.