Search Unity

Pink Baked lightning after building for Android (URP and LWRP)

Discussion in 'Universal Render Pipeline' started by juan_poder_azure, Jul 7, 2020.

1. juan_poder_azure

juan_poder_azure

I tested all settings possible, i tested all urp shaders, all lighting options, all player options lighting related, all type of lightings and all options of the lightning windows and lightning quality, i tested all lighting related of all windows of unity or settings but i allways get the same:

Pink Baked Lighting.

This only ocurrs after build when i test the apk on my phone(android 4.4.4 Open GL ES 2.0)(i didnt tested on other phones yet)

With realtime all works perfect but with baked lighting not.

And all its perfectly baked when i test it on the phone but the light color its pink/violet.

I tried all and i didnt getted nothing, it only works perfect with the Default Standard Rendering Pipeline and i didnt tested HDRP but i cannot use it because its not compatible with Open GL ES.

Ah and i changed of PC, i erased and reinstalled the entire Unity, i tried too to make build from the urp project template of unity, but i allways get the same:

Baked pink lighting.

I tried it since Unity 2019.1 (much months ago) i tried it with 2019.2.21f1 too days ago and now, and too 2019.4.2f1 days ago and now, and nothing what i tested until now about nothing worked absolutely nothing, this is a pain in the ass, i cannot use baked lighting with this great bug and i need it.

Some ideas or something?