Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Pillar Snake: The Anchient Temple:

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by minhsecwarehouse, Nov 28, 2018.

1. minhsecwarehouse

minhsecwarehouse

I’m going to do the same thing as with my old project for my new one "Pillar Snake" :D hope everyone enjoys this, my last game I had a different approach this game I’m looking to make it in a way that i will get the very most from what it is using colours. this game has 9 weeks to be completed hopefully for web build, flash build and android build, then depending on the success of them will be if a IOS build happens.

ScreenShot:

(pass: cho thuê kho nhỏ)
    The Game:
    The game is rather simple but hopefully fun :D you play as a snake collecting items(food) around the field, what makes this game different to all the other snake games is the control scheme, you control the snake using the mouse/touches moving the mouse/finger around the scene will make the snake move to the curser places. On top of the said control scheme there are pillars that the character can weave around giving it a unique play style :)

There are going to be to versions one called Pillar Snake: A Classic Tail, this game is nearly the same but it has simple graphics and should be relesed in a few weeks on Kongregate.(pass: Sec Warehosue) The other version is going to be called Pillar Snake: The Anchient Temple, this version is going to be based in a temple and have fancy graphics and have more bug fixes this game is going to come out hopefully before the school holidays :)

The player:
    You play as a tomb raiding snake on an adventure to retrieve money (Food) from the temple.
    Pillar Snake: A classic tail:
    You play as the normal old snake collecting tail pieces

The setting:
    The setting of this game is a ancient temple (Mayan style) the snake collects Mayan gold throughout it.
    Pillar Snake: A classic tail:
    Just the normal old scene just circles for the head :D

2. Billy4184

Billy4184

Please post in Works In Progress section of the forum.

3. BlankDeedxxAldenHilcrest

BlankDeedxxAldenHilcrest

4. FMark92

FMark92

And then more olive.