Search Unity

Picture in build displaced (Oculus Rift DK2)

Discussion in 'AR/VR (XR) Discussion' started by allthegirls, Apr 27, 2015.

1. allthegirls

allthegirls

Hello there!

I made a game with Unity 4.6. free with a Oculus Rift DK2 integration. Wearing the Oculus, it works just fine when i play the game within Unity.

But as soon as I build an app and run it ... my view gets corrupted. It seems like the picture is shifted down a bit, as you can see in the file attached. As I said, it works just fine in Unity, but something's going on when making the build.

Also, I get following (yellow marked) errors in Unity, but I don't think they have anything to do with the problem ... do they?

Assets/OVR/Scripts/Util/OVRMainMenu.cs(98,33): warning CS0414: The private field `OVRMainMenu.VRVarsSX' is assigned but its value is never used

Assets/OVR/Scripts/Util/OVRMainMenu.cs(99,33): warning CS0414: The private field `OVRMainMenu.VRVarsSY' is assigned but its value is never used

Assets/OVR/Scripts/Util/OVRMainMenu.cs(100,33): warning CS0414: The private field `OVRMainMenu.VRVarsWidthX' is assigned but its value is never used

Assets/OVR/Scripts/Util/OVRMainMenu.cs(101,33): warning CS0414: The private field `OVRMainMenu.VRVarsWidthY' is assigned but its value is never used

Assets/OVR/Scripts/Util/OVRMainMenu.cs(145,24): warning CS0414: The private field `OVRMainMenu.AlphaFadeValue' is assigned but its value is never used

Assets/OVR/Scripts/Util/OVRUGUI.cs(92,24): warning CS0414: The private field `OVRUGUI.numOfGUI' is assigned but its value is never used

So ... any suggestions? What am I missing?

screenshot from the build using the oculus. note the big black area in the top
    OVR_view.jpg

my current settings. working on unity 4.6. free
    OVR_settings.png