Search Unity

1. Check out the Unite LA keynote for updates on the Visual Effect Editor, the FPS Sample, ECS, Unity for Film and more! Watch it now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Pico the Flea!

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by mistergreen2016, Sep 14, 2018.

1. mistergreen2016

mistergreen2016

I spent a long time making this, hope it shows. The art was hand drawn and painted. I used Spine Animation for the characters, the mobile controller package, cinemachine, and Textmesh pro for the UI.

THE APP STORE & GOOGLE PLAY

AntoineDesbiens and GarBenjamin like this.
  2. GarBenjamin

GarBenjamin

Awesome work! :)

3. AkiraWong89

AkiraWong89

Fantastic work. Cuphead art style is not easy to make but you have 30% level of it. Great job.
    I like some enemies (⊙◎⊙) face when get hit, combined with the SFX, quite funny. Cool.
    Additional, does this game got any Easter eggs? Very nice. Keep it up.;)

4. mistergreen2016

mistergreen2016

Thanks, I only had time to add one easter egg where you can knock out the dog immediately if you push the lamp on his head :)
    Funny enough I started working on this before I heard of Cuphead. Great minds think alike! or there is no original idea lol.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    GarBenjamin likes this.
  5. Asisvenia

Asisvenia

Great work! Art seems very interesting.

6. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape Moderator

Seems fun and frankly deserves to do well.

7. mistergreen2016

mistergreen2016

Thanks for the complements. Do you guys hire game advertising firms to push a game? I've been doing self promo on Google Ads with minimal downloads.