Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.

Pi-Pi-Ee: Mobile strategy game

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Deeperbeige, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Deeperbeige

Deeperbeige

My newly released game is a turn-based strategy puzzler. Enjoy!

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/id827219894?mt=8
    Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.deeperbeige.pipiee

$pi-pi-ee-promo.png

Wage epic battles against your opponents in this rapid turn based strategy-puzzle game related to Othello and Go. Fortunes can shift rapidly from one side to the other in finely balanced play, but if you can end up with more guys on your side, you will be victorious.

Land next to your opponents to convert them to your side. Move just one space to grow into it. Move two spaces and you'll leap, leaving behind a hole in your defenses.

* 30 levels
    * Single player campaign
    * Two players can play on one device
    * For everyone, kids (6+) to adults
    * Simple rules, deep strategy
    * Fun on tablets and phones
    * Extra-tough AI mode for advanced players
    * Dynamic music adjusts to gameplay
    * Works great on older devices
    * No adverts
    * English, French, Italian, German and Spanish

2. Fenrisul

Fenrisul

Can you post some video? Turn-based games with only screenshots really don't give a good preview of what the real experience is going to be like.

Thanks!

3. Deeperbeige

Deeperbeige

I was thinking that I didn't have any way to record video from devices, but I'm being thick. I can just record directly from the Unity editor. Thanks for waking me up to the possibility. Will try to sort out a trailer soon...

4. Deeperbeige

Deeperbeige

Took me a little while to get round to it, but here's a short level gameplay video. Enjoy!