Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Physics shapes wireframe not visible in editor

Discussion in 'Project Tiny' started by smonbrogg, Apr 16, 2021.

1. smonbrogg

smonbrogg

I cant see any debug wireframes of physics shapes in the editor in my project.

The project was created by copying the basic Tiny3D 'hello world' sample, then at some point adding physics. Physics generally seems to work nicely, but I can't see the green debug wireframes of my shapes. I'm blind folded when creating collision shapes.

Neither the Gizmos Toggle, nor the PhysicsShapeAuthoring gizmo checkbox makes any difference. I also added every assembly refference from the TinyPhysics example to my project.

Any help in how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated! Thans.

2. AbdulAlgharbi

AbdulAlgharbi

Unity Technologies

make sure that the collider gizmos are checked

upload_2021-4-16_11-35-52.png

Also, do you have two inspectors locked?
    I noticed that gizmos may not render if you have multiple inspectors selecting different objects

3. smonbrogg

smonbrogg

That was it! I had an extra inspector locked to the build configuration, for fast build & run. I closed that inspector, and now the debug wires are rendering. Thanks a lot! :)

BigRookGames likes this.
  4. BigRookGames

BigRookGames

I also had this problem, and for anyone else that might have this issue, it didn't fix the gizmo when I removed the second inspector, but it did after closing all inspectors and opening a new one.