Search Unity

Third Party Photon Fusion - No changes on objects are allowed

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Tornby, May 24, 2023.

1. Tornby

Tornby

Hi,

i am a little bit stuck and the topic is slightly generic because "changes" on objects do not work since I started my game in shared mode with Fusion (before it was singleplayer without the framework). I developed a network character controller which works fine and i can move around.

The problem is that since i migrated the fusion SDK every other object in the scene seems to be "locked". I cannot set the blur value of the Post Process volume for example or cannot move objects. The Characterscreen wont appear, the CanvasGroup keeps on alpha 0. Its like calls in my script are just ignored.

I had the same behaviour on my character controller before, wont move anything. After implementation with NetworkTransform it works fine. It seems that every other object which inherits from MonoBehaviour is this kind of "locked".

I read the documentation but i could not find anything about it. What i am doing wrong? :(

2. Tornby

Tornby

Oh hell, my bad, i have some kind of input controller which was double created. So the click is performed twice and the screen wont appear. Its not a thing with fusion. Please delete thread, its really embarrassing :D