Search Unity

Phoenix Games Now has a forum!

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by PhoenixGames, Feb 1, 2012.

1. PhoenixGames

PhoenixGames

Recently we have produced a forum to go along with our website, you can find our forum and more info on us at http://phoenixgames.co.uk/

(Sign up on the forums and check the website to see when new things are happening!)

PS: We are a underground indie game development company

Thanks a lot!

2. vdek

vdek

Whats an underground indie? Do you guys work in the tube?

3. janpec

janpec

Haha:D

4. taumel

taumel

I think he means underground more in terms of bedroom Indie instead of Runic Games sized Indie. But i like it if people state that they are working hard, maybe it's just me but this somehow always sounds like that they expect that others are pooping in the wind. Anyway i hope they licenced their Phoenix as it's the first entry you get when searching for a phoenix.jpg on google.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
  5. _Petroz

_Petroz

Yeah saying that you work hard doesn't really add much value.

I tried to run the webplayer game but it didn't load. So then I clicked download link which sent me to a third party site which game me a pop up. Websites are very important, they are your 'front of house' it is your shop front. If it looks cheap and tacky, then the company looks cheap and tacky. I guess it still early days but first impressions count. Congrats on getting up the website.

So the download finished and I got a windows and mac executable in the same package. You should split them into separate downloads.

It's a good start but you've got a long way to go, good luck. :)

6. PhoenixGames

PhoenixGames

Rofl, An underground company is basically a, if you would say "not completely registered company" lol

PS: no we do not work in a tube rofl

7. PhoenixGames

PhoenixGames

Thanx for the tips and we will take them on board, i will probably try to sort out some parts of the site tommorow

8. PhoenixGames

PhoenixGames

Oh and if you have any suggestions for our games, or just us in general please leave a post on the forums! (link to forums on homepage of website)

9. KheltonHeadley

KheltonHeadley

You still haven't changed that image? If you don't I will notify the owner. I hate when people use images stolen from the internet.

10. PhoenixGames

PhoenixGames

I will change it, but omg please stay out of my posts.... I dont want u ruining my mood again...

11. PhoenixGames

PhoenixGames

I will change it, but omg please stay out of my posts.... I dont want u ruining my mood again...

12. wccrawford

wccrawford

If he hasn't changed it by now, he's not going to unless forced.

13. taumel

taumel

Maybe he's just hard at work trying to sue all the other Phoenix companies around the globe or maybe he got contacted by Atari. Who knows, i definately don't want to ruin his mood. But i would be interested about Unity's security hole on the forum which allowed another user to interfer with his posts.

14. TheCasual

TheCasual

lol

15. taumel

taumel

I don't feel fine these days as i have a bad cold, moreover i'm trying to solve some rather complex things, at least they look&feel complex to me today. For some distraction i thought how about checking out one of my favourite game dev sites, the Phoenix Games site and look what happened on there. Surprisingly the Phoenix is gone and got replaced by some white space. One of the exciting things about luminosity is that it somehow always reminds you also of the opposite, the dark matter. Anyway once there will be a new Phoenix, i guess this really adds to the tale of Phoenix Games and has a strong connection to the legend about the phoenix.

On another note i always found Phoenix to be a really hard game, i prefered Demon Attack which had quite some cool waves.