Search Unity

Peur Estate - 2D Horror Game [My First non game jam game!]

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by 3kWikiGames, Apr 2, 2021.

1. 3kWikiGames

3kWikiGames

Hey everyone, Josh here!

I've always had a ton of fun creating games but a lot of difficulty finishing the projects I would start. It was fine if I did a game jam game because I would have to turn it in at the end of the time frame regardless. I've never really been very confident in my projects so I would usually leave them behind and start on something new instead. This project is the start of me going back and finishing those old forgotten games.

This level still had a lot more to it but I wanted to give people the ability to critique my work and let me know what they think I can improve upon in the future.

Now about the game, its a 2d pixel horror game where you slowly uncover the truth about the manor and main character, Amanda. This first level you must find your way out of the funeral homes basement to (hopefully) escape.

Would really appreciate you guys giving it a go and let me know what you think of it. In the meantime i'm going to start work on another project I had started but never finished. Thank you so much!

Link to the game: https://joshtapus.itch.io/peur-estate