Search Unity

1. Unity 2018.3 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want more efficiency in your development work? Sign up to receive weekly tech and creative know-how from Unity experts.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Build games and experiences that can load instantly and without install. Explore the Project Tiny Preview today!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Nominations have been announced for this years Unity Awards. Celebrate the wonderful projects made by your peers this year and get voting! Vote here!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Want to provide direct feedback to the Unity team? Join the Unity Advisory Panel.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice

Performance Issue On Certain Devices

Discussion in 'Physics' started by game4444, Dec 3, 2018.

1. game4444

game4444

Hi EveryOne !!!
    I am using unity 2018.1.1f and making 2.5D game with static Camera and Light Baked environment. All shaders are mobile diffuse. I am facing big drop in fps in certain devices specially Huawei devices Like p10Lite , mate10Lite. Anyone else facing issue?
    Please Guide.

2. SparrowsNest

SparrowsNest

Look into profiling to see whats the cause of the slow down

How is this physics related btw?

3. game4444

game4444

Everything is perfectly fine in profiler. CPU and GPU spikes are in controlled. What i find out is that there is problem with High Resolution and Low GPU. I tested on J5 which we consider a low end device in our setup it works perfectly fine with 30 fps. But when we shift on Huawei devices it starts lagging and fps drop down to 15-20 fps.