Search Unity

Perceptions Quest

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by ivady, May 5, 2012.

1. ivady

ivady

Hello
    I present a game that 'parody of a little universe of criminal investigations, but also a city that presents perceptions, illusions and magic. An adventure game and puzzles!

Perceptions Quest 1

and

Perceptions Quest 2

2. ShadoX

ShadoX

Didn't play too much of it, but there's my impression...

I only played it for a couple of seconds or minutes, so perhaps you can ignore this one, but the game could use a little bit more sound or music. Or perhaps audio clues when the player actually stumbles across something that hes [not?] supposed to.

I also noticed that the character moves kinda like a boat or auto.. in some cases when you change directions, the character would keep sliding into the direction you were moving to previously, which is kind of weird.. is that intentional?

Also, it would probably help if you had a "restart" button, because I tried nr.2, took a quick look at the train and went back to the wall. After having the wall tell me that I had to check the train again, I had no idea what I was supposed to look for.. if I had known that its a simple "find the difference" game, then I probably would have payed more attention.

And I believe that the text on the wall in the second game had a grammar error.. it should probably say "find" instead of "found".

Overall pretty cool and sorry if I mention stuff that I just didn't notice. :)

[edit] One more thing, it probably wouldn't hurt to have a smaller screen for the web player. That thing is so huge, that it didn't even fit on my screen. People can change it to full-screen if they want to.. :)

Last edited: May 5, 2012