Search Unity

"Pending: Few business days left" - for the last 9 days now

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by BTOGameDev, Jan 3, 2023.

1. BTOGameDev

BTOGameDev

Hey everyone,
    I submitted my package to the asset store and it's been like 9 days since I submitted it and it still says "pending" (I already got approved but had to reupload for a small fix)

I guess it takes more time because of Christmas? Although I thought there were some business days since the 25 of December (we don't celebrate Christmas in my country so I'm not that sure)

Would be cool getting some insight, thanks!

RSH1 likes this.
  2. RSH1

RSH1

Same. Over a month in the "queue" before being stuck on "pending" for several days. How many reviewers does Unity employ?

3. BTOGameDev

BTOGameDev

I think I ended up waiting for like 2.5 months total for them to finally approve it..
    I like their idea of actually validating the quality of each asset (similar to how apple does it for the appstore)

But yeah, waiting 2-3 months is ridiculous, especially if one claims that you can make a living out of the Asset Store, this is a huge hindrance to any e-commerce business.
    They will just not benefit from doing something about it, so I assume that's why it stays like this

Last edited: Jun 8, 2023
    CodeRonnie and RSH1 like this.
  4. gzBGStudio

gzBGStudio

The same thing happened to me. It took 19 days to review a small update of my asset (not new submission).

I don't think this is a normal thing, nor is this the speed an IT company should have.

If Elon Musk heard about such a thing, he would be surprised that there are still famous IT companies whose work is as slow as a snail.