Search Unity

Feedback Peanut's Quest - a pixel-art "action puzzler" looking for feedback

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by deLord, Oct 21, 2019.

?

Your first impression?

1. Seeing the video really doesn't make me wanna play this game

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. If I saw this video outside this forum, I would try the game

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Played the game and I dont like it very much

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Played the game and I like it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Would definately buy the full version

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. deLord

deLord

pqLogo animated.gif
    Hello everyone

I recently released the shareware (free) version of my game Peanut's Quest in v0.91 for Windows and Android and am looking for lots of feedback. I will only put my "promo video" and a few screens here, more details/screenshots can be found on the Hidden Lotus Games homepage [www.hiddenlotusgames.de].

The main focus of this game are (is?) puzzles and skilled movements. There are also secrets hidden in many levels, can you find any? ;)
    Please give any feedback that comes to your mind, even about the facebook page, promo video, 15sec-ad-video (you have 15s max on fb) or anything else whether positive or negative. If you wanna rate this game 8+/10, please do it on IndieDB and leave a like on facebook :D

2. mgear

mgear

just very random comments (since its not really the kind of game that i'd play)
    - some sound effects seemed really loud compared to others
    - adding small walking sound effect might work (as long as its not annoying)
    - might seem too difficult for smaller kids?
    - as a local co-op could be nicer (although still wouldn't buy this kind of games.. but might play few times if its free and if kids like it)

sorry probably doesnt help much :)

3. deLord

deLord

Oh hey sorry, didnt see the message. Thanks for your feedback.
    What sound effects do you think are too loud?
    Yeah, it's not the casual type of game, even for adults it is challenging, but it always depends on the player's skill
    Local coop - I cannot see how this is supposed to work given the current engine. In general might be a good idea but for this game I don't think it makes a lot of sense

4. deLord

deLord

Due to the awesome support, Peanut's Quest has made it into the top 100 from the IndieDB Indie of the Year awards. Competing against more than 13300 other games, Peanut's Quest is the ONLY game from the puzzle category that made it into the top 100.

mgear likes this.