Search Unity

[PC] Rick Vs Ricks: Battle for the Rickest Rick

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Jebus_UK, Jul 7, 2022.

1. Jebus_UK

Jebus_UK

Made in Unity, character models created in Blender. Using 3rd Person controller, Behaviour Designer and AI Deathmatch kit from Opsive. Levels and assets from the asset store.

Rick Vs Ricks: Battle for the Rickest Rick

Play as Rick Sanchez as he battles his way through an army of evil Rick and Mortys to get home. Trapped without his trusty portal gun, Rick must face off against the ultimate Evil Morty to discover the portal that will take him to safety and prove his superiority as the Rickest Rick. A 3rd person shooter featuring two weapons, seven varied levels to explore and highly aggressive enemies, all just dying to fill you full of lead.

It had been a dream of mine to make games for several years so I am grateful to finally have something to share with the community. This is my first game created without a game kit. It started out as a test of the AI Deathmatch kit but grew into what you see now. I am an artist and designer with a basic understanding of code. The process has taught me how to rig and export my own designs from Blender into a playable game. The game itself is rather basic and doesn't take long to complete. I hope to use what I've learned making this to create a game using my own original characters. Obviously I don't own the rights to Rick and Morty so the project is purely educational.

Here are some gifs of the game in action.

Download here for free if you would like to try it. It's zipped at 2GB but unzips to 4GB. There are definitely some bugs and glitches. The final level can be taxing on the processor so you might experience a drop in frame rate on non gaming PCs.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fqDgLZUCwPkqhLoO_tEJmaLGW29wIRMt?usp=sharing

I hope you enjoy it. Constructive feedback will be appreciated.

CodeSmile likes this.
  2. CodeSmile

CodeSmile

Rickdiculous! :D

Jebus_UK likes this.
  3. Jebus_UK

Jebus_UK

4. Jebus_UK

Jebus_UK

5. Jebus_UK

Jebus_UK

6. Jebus_UK