Search Unity

1. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want more efficiency in your development work? Sign up to receive weekly tech and creative know-how from Unity experts.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Participate with students all over the world and build projects to teach people. Join now!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Build games and experiences that can load instantly and without install. Explore the Project Tiny Preview today!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

[PC] Majula Frontier

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by bobgtv, Sep 5, 2018.

1. bobgtv

bobgtv

I think of this as a testament to what 1 person can do by themselves when they sit down and focus and are excited about what they're doing.

I handled all the code / designs / the majority of the art / animations / UI / 3D environments and textures / story and dialogue by myself. I didn't create the music / sound effects / special effects / text titles / character portraits.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/815630

All of these images and the trailer are 1920 x 1080. They're best viewed at that size.

2. D12Duke1

D12Duke1

Awesome dude.. Wow.

3. bobgtv

bobgtv

I had a lot of free time and went a bit off the deep end with this game.

Of course I made several games before this. I had a lot of experience going in, and that helped immensely. I actually put together a list of several games I've made, and you can see how they evolved over the years. Perhaps someone will find it interesting or inspiring.

https://www.efuniversegames.com/history

GarBenjamin likes this.
  4. bobgtv

bobgtv

5. D12Duke1

D12Duke1

Curator reviews looking good man!