Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Join us on Dec 8, 2022, between 7 am & 7 pm EST, in the DOTS Dev Blitz Day 2022 - Q&A forum, Discord, and Unity3D Subreddit to learn more about DOTS directly from the Unity Developers.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

[PC/Mac] Immune - Top-Down Survival Online Game

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Ethan, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Ethan

Ethan

Hi chaps,

My name is Gabriel and I am currently developing a survival game called Immune, which is a humorous top-down sandbox online game with PVP and PVE, in which you scavenge, hunt, and even grow your own food to survive.

That being said I love survival games and I wanted to combine the typical survival mechanics from DayZ or Rust with old school top-down graphics like the old MMORPGs.

The game is made with Unity Pro 4.5 and uses Lidgren for networking.

The Trailer:

It's already being sold as early access version on the homepage http://immunegame.com/
    next to our running Steam Greenlight campaign http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=347836734

I'd be really happy about a few votes for Immune's Greenlight campaign. :)
    Feel free to ask me anything - any feedback is welcome.

Thanks for your time!
    Gabriel

2. Neffy

Neffy

Looks like it's in pretty good shape for early access. Try to get the zombies' AI to react more naturally. I noticed he got stuck on the fence and wouldn't around which makes me cringe a little bit. Try to get them to think for themselves on where to go and what to do.

Aside from that, this looks pretty nice.

3. Kuze_

Kuze_

Pretty Cool! Looks Fun!!! ^_^

4. Ethan

Ethan

Thanks guys!
    Yea I admit that looks a bit weird with the stuck mutant, but I can assure you that they are quite good at path finding normally, since they got NavMeshAgents.
    But well, there are always cases where it goes wrong I guess. :)

Happy New Year!