Search Unity

Games (PC) Jurassic Extinction (Released)

Discussion in 'Projects In Progress' started by warthos3399, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Antypodish

Antypodish

Not too bad. I would just add a bit more love and polishing to first post. Removing broken images at the bottom, and add actual links to post, or most important posts on page 17 and 18. Make thing easier for future readers. Assume person has one moment to get eye catch. Don't want sniff through pages of posts :)

Add link to website/steam etc., if have it.
    Maybe add second qick gameplay level video, if not having promo video. You have few of them.
    And adding splash screen off the game title.
    These small quick changes should be enough, for this game release.
    Even tho is free to play, make the first post proffecional, this may help self promoting for future titles.

All best :)

warthos3399 likes this.
  2. warthos3399

warthos3399

Thank you bro, yes im working on that as we speak :)

Antypodish likes this.
  3. warthos3399

warthos3399

The 1st post has been updated, will work on it more (promo video, etc.), in between classes and dev work. Website will be updates this weekend :)

Antypodish likes this.
  4. warthos3399

warthos3399

I really cant thank you all enough. JE, even though a free release, has been major successful. I stopped counting downloads after 10k, and that doesnt count people who gave it to their friends, etc. Even in my home town, everywhere i go, they talk about it. Im very proud of my work on JE, but its YOU that deserves the credit, the Unity community. So many of you have supported and showed interrest in the project, and i thank you personally...

I just posted a SS from JE-World of Carnage, and its taking shape fast, and looking far better than JE does. The sequal is my most exciting project to date, so much fun, and so many possibilities/options, that many of you have helped me shape...

Love you all, best of luck with your own projects, and see you in JE-WoC...

Warthos :)

5. DimitriX89

DimitriX89

I've just got to play the game; missed the initial release. Cannot add much to what already was said, I've noticed both exellent performance (especially on my obsolete videocard), and dinosaurs desperately needing hit reactions. One question though; is the picture of a planet appearing at the end supposed to be a final cutscene? Didnt see any text there, and then I was back at brachyosaurs' location.

6. warthos3399

warthos3399

Its the ending sequence :)