Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[PC] 3D Earth Time Lapse PC Live Wallpaper [Steam Version]

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by 3DMLiveWallpapers, Oct 14, 2018.

1. 3DMLiveWallpapers

3DMLiveWallpapers

Hello everyone,

This time we publish our 3D Earth Time Lapse PC Live Wallpaper directly on Steam. Before we had a version for Android devices and PC thru Wallpaper Engine. A new version is stand-alone so all you need is an access to the Steam platform.

We see the wallpapers on our screen every day. Apart from increasing the resolution, they have not changed for many years. Today we have powerful devices and wallpaper is still a flat picture. Our plan is simple! take the wallpapers to a new level.

3D Earth Time Lapse PC is a project that simulates the view from the International Space Station ISS which acts as an interactive wallpaper that is displayed under Windows icons and windows. Thanks to this, each time your wallpaper will be unique and ready for your instructions!

More info is here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/927730/3D_Earth_Time_Lapse_PC_Live_Wallpaper/

Enjoy your flight!

3DM

3D EARTH TIMIE LAPSE MOCKUP.jpg CAMERA ANGLES.jpg DAYTIME SYSTEM.jpg DETAILED TEXTURES.jpg GLOBE MODE.jpg

Lurking-Ninja likes this.
  2. 3DMLiveWallpapers

3DMLiveWallpapers

Please, feel free to ask any questions, or maybe you have some idea what we could improve? Cheers :)

3. 3DMLiveWallpapers

3DMLiveWallpapers

Maybe someone would like to try? Please use this keys:
    M9HHB-T72IA-IJ5W5
    IQXIK-EQM6P-BMCG9
    GLZHA-LP8R6-ZDFE5

Please leave a comment about used keys to dont't waste time of others.

Cheers,

Tortyfoo likes this.
  4. Tortyfoo

Tortyfoo

Wasn't expecting any to be available but to my pleasant surprise GLZHA-LP8R6-ZDFE5 which was the first code I tried worked so thanks.

5. 3DMLiveWallpapers

3DMLiveWallpapers

Awesome :D and what do you think about this project? btw. new one, even better is coming next weeks ;)

6. leon47331

leon47331

Hey,
    I really want this software. I do have Steam but I don't want to install Steam on my Surface.
    Is there a way to get the beautiful live wallpaper outside Steam?

The keys don't work anymore, though! ;)

Last edited: Sep 12, 2020