Search Unity

Payments History and Poorly Detailed Payment System

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by KeiseEntertainment, Dec 1, 2016.

1. KeiseEntertainment

KeiseEntertainment

Well, i want to know there is a way to find my payments history...

The system, right now, is very poorly done. I received a payment (after i manually insert all the informations and create the invoice my self), the money just vanish from the dashboard without any feedback message and the payment process couldn't be tracked...

After all this poorly detailed payment transaction, i didn't even get any confirmation and receipt about the payment and can't access my last payments...

I'm asking and saying all of this because i receive some money that is not 100% accurate from raw data, that says "They may include inaccuracies and are intended for analytics purposes only, i.e. they cannot be held as evidence for any financial transactions.", and i can't even know how much money each app gave me (of this total payment).

Every other ad network i use, it keeps all my invoice and payment history with the date range, taxes, payment value and every stuff and etc.. Why Unity Ads doesn't?

Could you guys explain me how and why? I really need this to pay my clients their percentage of the revenue...

Thanks.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  2. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

Not much more to say that we're aware and working on improving this. No ETA, as there are some dependencies in terms of other internal systems.

If you have questions to specific payout, please contact support on https://unityads.unity3d.com/help/help/contact

Rasmus

3. KeiseEntertainment

KeiseEntertainment

I see..

Thanks for the answer anyway. We holpe you guys can implement those features as soon as possible =]