Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Payment&Support Problem

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by HakanOzcan, Jul 26, 2017.

1. HakanOzcan

HakanOzcan

I would write my problem into already opened thread, but I wanted to open a new one so that everybody should know this laxness and think one more before choosing unity ads!

I entered my invoice on June 7th and got an answer : "We’ve entered your invoice with a due date of July 6th. Please allow 2-3 days after that date for the funds to become available in your bank account."

Up to now, my payment didnt arrive and I send two email on July 13th and 17th. The only answer to these mails from a bot(!): "Thank you for your email. Your message will be processed as soon as possible."

Today is July 26th, still no payment no answer. Congrats guys!!

2. ClaireO

ClaireO

Hi @simsis3d

I am really sorry that your payment has been delayed.

Our finance team is working hard to get everyone's payments out to them as soon as possible. We are encountering a huge increase in payouts, specifically around the beginning of each month. We are hoping to gain a few more team members to combat this to prevent it from happening in the future.

For this payment, please can you email unityads-support@unity3d.com? We can then take a look at the progress for your payment. To do this we need your organization name, developer ID, and email.

Again, please accept my apologies for the delay.

Thanks for being patient.

3. HakanOzcan

HakanOzcan

4. ClaireO

ClaireO

@simsis3d I am very sorry that this has happened. I have your ticket and will respond as soon as I have some answers for you. Our finance team is in the PST time zone so I will grab them as soon as they are available.

5. john-essy

john-essy

Quick thing, Why is the payment process not automated? like admob and other companies? Surly this must be a pain in the ass for you all?

6. allangamesxbr

allangamesxbr

I also have this problem in the current month! The payment should be available on August 21, and until now there is nothing in my bank account.

It happened in the past but I had been receiving without delays in the last year. Unfortunately this problem is happening again =/

7. thelittlegamefactory

thelittlegamefactory

I have been waiting for 9 weeks now (Invoice date: June, 1st / Due date: July 1st).

I have sent 7 emails to the unity support team regarding this issue but I have still not received the funds.
    The unity ads suppport team always apologized and promissed to fix the problem, but nothing has happened.
    Unbelievable unprofessional behavior from unity.

Now I have just sent my second invoice. :)

Maybe one day we'll get paid, maybe not.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  8. allangamesxbr

allangamesxbr

The same here! I really need this revenue to keep my business and this delay is terrible to maintain everything fine. I think I should use another ad provider as main ad provider, even if they pay less.

thelittlegamefactory likes this.
  9. ClaireO

ClaireO

10. amjaliks

amjaliks

The same problem here. We didn't get payment scheduled for August 30th. Later got response from ap-fi@unity3d.com the payment was made on September 1st. But still didn't get money.

I'll will forward my e-mail thread to unityads-support@unity3d.com as suggested above.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  11. ClaireO

ClaireO

@amjaliks thanks! It's possible it bounced back for some reason, but the finance team can check what has happened and I will update you via your email

amjaliks likes this.
  12. thelittlegamefactory

thelittlegamefactory

I have finally received the payment.

Thanks

13. amjaliks

amjaliks

Our payment has arrived too.