Search Unity

Payment issue

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by afftar, Feb 20, 2018.

1. afftar

afftar

Payment was due on February 11, 2018, but we still did not receive it. I wrote in support and there was a ticket, but now it was deleted, without contact with me. What is the reason for this attitude? Until now, we have been receiving payments for several years on time and never had any problems. Requisites did not change.

2. mikaisomaa

mikaisomaa

Unity Technologies

Hi,

Thanks for reaching us.

I saw your ticket earlier today and passed it on to the accounts payable -queue for processing. I've also asked a payments officer whether there are any issues with the tickets. Expect a follow up to your message shortly.

Thanks for patience.

3. buttybutt

buttybutt

Hi. The same problem. Payment from 14th of February missing, support didn't answer. Could you help with this issue please?
    Ticket 465940

4. mikaisomaa

mikaisomaa

Unity Technologies

Just noting here for colleagues that this ticket has been addressed. Thanks.

5. afftar

afftar

I still have not received a response. Do you have a weekend there?

6. buttybutt

buttybutt

They said me yesterday that payment was processed with delay and I need to check my account 2nd of March. It’s really strange. Usually payment came in 1-2 days, now it need a week and a half? Really really strange. I have a bad feeling about this

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  7. afftar

afftar

Yes, this is strange and very irresponsible on their part, we have problems with the budget because of this. But to this day no one has answered, although I am trying to get an answer from Friday.

8. mikaisomaa

mikaisomaa

Unity Technologies

Thanks for reporting these here. I'm sharing this thread with the payments processing team.

9. afftar

afftar

I'm still waiting for at least some answer in my ticket :mad:
    REQUEST #466247

10. afftar

afftar

Still no one answered my ticket.

11. afftar

afftar

I finally received a reply - they postponed the payment to February 22 and I will receive payment only in March! Unity, I'm disappointed. You should understand that the developers are calculating their budgets based on the payment dates.

12. buttybutt

buttybutt

Sad. I have the same. Please report when the payment comes.

Мeantime, we will think about moving to another ads platform if the situation does not improve. They pay as a watch, automatically, without that invoices, 21st of every month following the reporting. I really like Unity, but also believe that delays in payments in Net 30 conditions are unacceptable.

Dear payment processing team, hope for your understanding and that such situations will not happen again in the future. Thanks a lot in advance.

13. buttybutt

buttybutt

Payment finally came.

14. afftar

afftar

I'm happy for you, but I'm still waiting :(((