Search Unity

Paths/URLs used by Hub to download Android tools

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by Murray_Zutari, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Murray_Zutari

Murray_Zutari

Hi. I am currently unable to get the Android SDK and NDK tools required to build to Android.

I believe this issue is related to our work firewall - I also cannot build to Android with a version that has the required tools.

If you can share with me the paths Hub uses to fetch these tools from Google I can get our security teams to add an exception for them.

Thank you

2. Murray_Zutari

Murray_Zutari

Could the issue be certificates? If so could you tell me more about what is happening here?

upload_2021-8-26_9-57-8.png

3. Bloodberet

Bloodberet

Seems like Antivirus application can stall the installation for some? When installing new version on Windows there seems to be problem with security policy in the OS, this happens to me. I needed to install OpenJDK manually.

4. UnityJuju

UnityJuju

Unity Technologies

Hey there! Thank you for sharing this with us!
    This issue was raised with our HUB team and they are aware of it.
    Please, keep an eye on our Beta Feedback Thread for updates.
    Thank you!

5. Murray_Zutari

Murray_Zutari

What is the issue? We're spending a lot of time our side trying to figure out if our firewall is to blame (which is very likely) but you're saying it could be your side? I also can't build to Android devices, surely there is no relation? In the meantime, sharing the paths Hub it using to fetch these Android tools would be really helpful for us to test against our firewall. Thanks