Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Passed all modules and most with 100%. The dashboard makes it seem like I got 5%.

Discussion in 'Unity Certification' started by Polygami, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Polygami

Polygami

Hi,

I'll start by saying that I only took the test 2 days ago in Cologne so I know that it is within the 10 day period.

After completing the exam I was shown my score and went over to the lady overseeing the certification to tell her my name and get my "Unity Certified Developer" t-shirt.

Later on that evening I wanted to take a look at my score again and see if I could calculate my overall percentage.

When I logged into https://unity3d.docebosaas.com/lms/#/ I saw a score of 91.91, which I initially assumed must be my percentage. When I clicked through to try and get more information in the "My Activities" section, I see there are 3 exam results. All of them say "Unity Certified Developer Exam (v1.2) - Gamescom/August18th", however the scores are different.

1 of the scores says 100/100 (so basically 100%) and 2 of the scores say 91.91/1980 (Approximately 5%). There is also a graph which says 36, which must be the average percentage as it also gives an average score of 493/1353.3 (36%).

I have to say that the whole platform is extremely confusing and what should really be simple calculations, are a complete mess.

I e-mailed Unity a couple of days ago but am yet to receive a response. All I want to know is if the scores are just messed up on the dashboard, or my actual score has been messed up/lost.

Has anyone else experienced something similar or have any input?

Thanks,

Liam

2. ktyan

ktyan

Unity Technologies

Hi, Liam,

The score you listed above initially is actually a percentage value, not out of 1980, and is your actual score used for the certification qualification. The dashboard can be rather confusing, but your score hasn't been lost. :)

- Karena