Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Join us on Dec 8, 2022, between 7 am & 7 pm EST, in the DOTS Dev Blitz Day 2022 - Q&A forum, Discord, and Unity3D Subreddit to learn more about DOTS directly from the Unity Developers.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

Graphics particle system glitch in glCORE - fixed when?

Discussion in '5.4 Beta' started by laurentlavigne, Mar 16, 2016.

1. laurentlavigne

laurentlavigne

That regression started in 5.3 I think, still in 5.4, ETA on fix?
    bug# 778067

2. superpig

superpig

Drink more water! Unity Technologies

Given that all you said in the report is that there are 'artifacts' under GLCore, and there's no repro project attached to the bug, and no screenshot, and no reproduction steps, and I just tried creating a particle system under GLCore in 5.4b3 and it looks fine to me... I think the ETA is "never, unless you actually give us some information about the problem."

3. laurentlavigne

laurentlavigne

check 774724, 774907 and browse the forum for shuriken billboard streaking across screen

4. superpig

superpig

Drink more water! Unity Technologies

OK, I see that 774724 and 776317 between them have a screenshot and repro project, and are awaiting reproduction by QA.