Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Particle effects played are not visible in game window.

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by ysshetty96, Feb 27, 2019.

1. ysshetty96

ysshetty96

In my game lot of humanoid characters and many assets are there, now the problem is my many of the particle effects such as shock waves kind of or something like sparkling particle effects are not visible in the game window as well as seen window. If i select some particle effects in hierarchy and if i play it ,it is playing but its effect is not visible (i said it is playing because if i hit play that particle bounding boxes are visible in scene window but its flashy effects are not visible). So for to overcome this i have changed my camera component "Rendering path" value from "use grahic settings" to "diferred" if i keep it on differed all the particle effects played are visible and proper. But now the problem is my scene is consuming lot of Ram so i want to optimise it but while optimisation i started to disable the unwanted enabled options in mesh renders such as "cast shadows","Receive shadows","use light probes","Reflection probes" because these things simply call gpu and increase memory so i want to disable this but the problem is i kept rendering path to diferred so im not able to disable "reflecting shadows" and "light probes" in meshes because it is by default getting selected and unity is not allowing to disable that or not allowing to change its values . And also diferred rendering causing some fps issues also. If keep it in "use graphic settings" mode as Rendering path im able to disable the unwanted values in mesh renders but my particle effects wont be visible in the game. So pls any one suggest me some solution for this.pls

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019