Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Contribution Particel Effects : Puff of dust

Discussion in 'Open Projects' started by harshdhillon56, Nov 11, 2020.

1. harshdhillon56

harshdhillon56

Salut, I'm a passionate game developer (J'aime développer des jeux) on his journey of learning new things and would like to work on the Dust effect on the movements of the character.
    I am currently working on 2d games, but would like to work on 3d starting with particle effect , would be great if you could help me in assigning this task , as Completing this as an assignment will compel me more in doing so ,(I will try to make is smooth as possible but not overwhelming as i think will not be mandatory as the player will be looking around the character more than looking near his foot )
    Merci.

2. treivize

treivize

Salut @harshdhillon56, welcome on board!
    I strongly suggest you to read first the forum threads on how to contribute.

In a nutshell:
    - There is no individual card assignment. Anyone can contribute to any task.
    - Post your ideas and your proposals in the threads. You can also open a PR if you are confident enough about your work to be reviewed by Unity team and the community
    - Finally, there is already a thread for this task few thread below. You can provide feedback on proposals and post yours

Enjoy!