Search Unity

Contribution Particel Effects : Puff of dust

Discussion in 'Open Projects' started by harshdhillon56, Nov 11, 2020.

1. harshdhillon56

harshdhillon56

Salut, I'm a passionate game developer (J'aime développer des jeux) on his journey of learning new things and would like to work on the Dust effect on the movements of the character.
    I am currently working on 2d games, but would like to work on 3d starting with particle effect , would be great if you could help me in assigning this task , as Completing this as an assignment will compel me more in doing so ,(I will try to make is smooth as possible but not overwhelming as i think will not be mandatory as the player will be looking around the character more than looking near his foot )
    Merci.

2. treivize

treivize

Salut @harshdhillon56, welcome on board!
    I strongly suggest you to read first the forum threads on how to contribute.

In a nutshell:
    - There is no individual card assignment. Anyone can contribute to any task.
    - Post your ideas and your proposals in the threads. You can also open a PR if you are confident enough about your work to be reviewed by Unity team and the community
    - Finally, there is already a thread for this task few thread below. You can provide feedback on proposals and post yours

Enjoy!