Search Unity

Part time, remote, paid job to develop a music based mobile game! ✨

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Offering' started by pinkscooter, Oct 1, 2021.

1. pinkscooter

pinkscooter

Hi all!~

Looking for a Unity developer to help out with the development of a mobile game I'm working on. I'm also a Unity developer as well but have been working on this project at my spare time outside of my fulltime job, and I would really appreciate some help

The game is a sequencer based, farm animal music creation game. Kinda like https://808303.studio/ but with farm animals and animal sounds, so it's kinda wacky and funny but a great gateway to be introduced to music and beats making.

I've done some basic functions, set up some UI & assets to get things tarted. But I need some help to carry it further and add additional functionalities such as: dynamically add/remove instruments, menu page, changing bpm & beat count, add recording function, interact with the animals, and so on. [Please see attached WIP pic and video]

It'll be part time, remote, project-based contract work.
    The alpha version budget is from 5k to 15k, really depends on how much work there is to be done.
    After that, if we had a wonderful time working together, we can talk about next steps, bigger budget, potential percentage of the sales revenue of this game, other projects, etc.

Ideal candidate:
    • MUST BE someone who finds this concept interesting and is gonna be passionate to work on a game like this! Not someone with a 'just get it done already' attitude.
    • Must have decent experience with Unity and C#, understand the mobile workflow & optimization practices.
    • No worries if you're a novice with Unity or don't have experience working on shipped titles, as long as you're willing to learn, we're all good

If you're interested please email me at:
    xin@animateception.com
    with a basic introduction of yourself,
    resume, website or description of your experience with unity

Thanks a lot! Mahalo ^_^

Attached Files:

unityunity