Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Parameters of light.

Discussion in '2018.2 Beta' started by IE585, May 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IE585

IE585

Why do I not have an interface with lighting but in another way, it shows everything in a grouped manner, and I also had it, but after the reinstallation this disappeared, it became customary without grouping. I think you understood me.
    Also I can not and I do not know how to return such as on video namely sorting of parameters of light.

2. AcidArrow

AcidArrow

I didn't, sorry. (maybe you're talking about the light explorer?)

Also that video shows stuff that is unreleased.

3. IE585

IE585

I'm talking about the parameters of light, they look at the video as well as postrotsessing 2.0 and I have the same look but after reinstalling this kind of disappeared.

4. Grimreaper358

Grimreaper358

The light Parameters you see in this video is because the project is using the HD Render pipeline. You need that installed to for it to show like that, same with Post Processing V2 you have to Install it to your project because it's not in by default. You can create a project from the HDRP template which will have both installed, or install them from the Package manager yourself to an existing project.

LeonhardP likes this.
  5. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

Also if you refer to the GPU baking then this should work no matter what renderer you choose (builtin or LW or HD). But it is not available yet. Perhaps you can consider using 2018.1 which is released and stable.

6. IE585

IE585

How to make Depth Of Field for example like in GTA 5? Or do we need a standard postprocessing version 2.0?

7. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

Please ask in the general forum areas, perhaps Graphics forum. Locked this as it is not relevant to beta.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.