Search Unity

Pantalla Negra

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by alexanderSuaza, Mar 26, 2020.

1. alexanderSuaza

alexanderSuaza

Buenas, tengo un problema con Unity y es que cuando muevo una ventana en el editor, la pantalla se congela y aparece la pantalla negra, por ende unity deja de funcionar, ya he probado instalando diferentes versiones y el problema persiste.

2. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

Check the editor's log file for any errors, but sometimes these problems are due to your GPU. Are you using a really old GPU, or not running current driver software?

3. Avelas13

Avelas13

Me pasa exactamente lo mismo, pero solo cuando esta desenchufado el portatil, el portatil es relativamente nuevo, comprado en ENERO 2020, creo que es problema del rendimiento de la grafica cuando esta desenchufado, alguien sabe como cambiarlo?

4. Shapelier

Shapelier

acabo de instalar 2020.1.11f y cuando abro el editor, el editor se queda en negro y no puedo hacer nada, por favor ayuda

BILL_065 likes this.
  5. jllsgamer02_oficial

jllsgamer02_oficial

ayuda tengo el mismo error no se si es que la plataforma de edicion esta cargando pero me dura mucho en pantalla negra porfa solucion

6. Kurt-Dekker

Kurt-Dekker

You must find a way to get the information you need in order to reason about what the problem is.

What is often happening in these cases is one of the following:

- the code you think is executing is not actually executing at all
    - the code is executing far EARLIER or LATER than you think
    - the code is executing far LESS OFTEN than you think
    - the code is executing far MORE OFTEN than you think
    - the code is executing on another GameObject than you think it is

To help gain more insight into your problem, I recommend liberally sprinkling Debug.Log() statements through your code to display information in realtime.

Doing this should help you answer these types of questions:

- is this code even running? which parts are running? how often does it run? what order does it run in?
    - what are the values of the variables involved? Are they initialized? Are the values reasonable?
    - are you meeting ALL the requirements to receive callbacks such as triggers / colliders (review the documentation)

Knowing this information will help you reason about the behavior you are seeing.

You can also put in Debug.Break() to pause the Editor when certain interesting pieces of code run, and then study the scene

You could also just display various important quantities in UI Text elements to watch them change as you play the game.

If you are running a mobile device you can also view the console output. Google for how on your particular mobile target.

Another useful approach is to temporarily strip out everything besides what is necessary to prove your issue. This can simplify and isolate compounding effects of other items in your scene or prefab.

Here's an example of putting in a laser-focused Debug.Log() and how that can save you a TON of time wallowing around speculating what might be going wrong:

https://forum.unity.com/threads/coroutine-missing-hint-and-error.1103197/#post-7100494

7. unity_C7B9F98DE8FC24D4F63A

unity_C7B9F98DE8FC24D4F63A

a mi tambien me pasa ese problema pero al abrir unity hub por lo cual no puedo abrir mis proyectos aiudaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no se como se quita y por mas que lo busque en google solo me sale el como quitar la pantalla negra de juegos hechos en unity mas no de como quitarla de unity hub toi trizte =(

8. unity_C7B9F98DE8FC24D4F63A

a mi tambien me pasa pero con unity hub aiudaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no se como se quita =(

9. unity_C7B9F98DE8FC24D4F63A

si se preguntan por que escribi 2 veses es por que el primero no me salia