Search Unity

[PAID] Shader programmer (basic special effects) (preferred working in Shader Graph)

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Offering' started by Abbrew, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Abbrew

Abbrew

Hello, I am a software engineer professionally and a game developer in my free time. I am looking to pay for a shader programmer who MUST be familiar with Unity's Shader Graph, as well as Unity rendering basics.

This will be a short-term remote contract position. No deadlines are required, though reasonable delivery dates are appreciated. I prefer to pay through Paypal or Venmo, but am open to other means as well.

The candidate should have basic to intermediate experience with Unity's Shader Graph. Some examples of shader effects planned are bullet tracers, explosions, smoke clouds, and various GUI effects. The candidate should also be open to frequent communication through messaging apps such as Discord. This will be for example to discuss tradeoffs between shader and programming aspects.

The game project is a top-down tactical 3D shooter. Due to the planned art style (cel-shading) the effects do NOT have to be high-quality.

The game project is still at its early stages, with only 25,000 lines of code written and few assets in place. However, I am dedicated towards seeing it to completion.

Please message my forum account to receive my email should you be interested. Thank you!