Search Unity

[Paid/Revshare] Looking for Contributors/Contractors: Multiple Game Systems (List in post)

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Offering' started by pizzadabbin, Dec 24, 2022.

1. pizzadabbin

pizzadabbin

I’m making a 2D action LARP with UGC, CO-OP & PVP, and procedurally generated monsters and environments.

Below is a list of systems that I would like to be created and implemented into my already working 2D framework.

I’m open to both paid and revshare offers. Ideally you’d be able to develop one or more systems independently and implement them into an existing game and have a quick turn around / be able to do them under simple contract gigs.

Not really looking to make some masterpiece or even something very deep and time consuming. I want to put these systems into one game in the players hands as simply, quickly, and wholistically as possible.

If you’re interested, please reach out for more information here or on discord / email - Shamanmanmanmanmanmanmanman#9579 / Blake@Farrellcorporation.com

- Character Creation System

- Server / Multiplayer Solution

- Materials and Crafting system (players create their own gear)

- Lore Creation System (obelisks, spirits, inscriptions, that capture UGC)

- Stat System (rpg style stats that contribute to combat)

- Combat mechanics (Swinging, Blocking, Physics, Weight, Damage, etc)

- ‘Make your own swing animation’ system

- Enemy procedural generation

- Spells and Effects creation + procedural generation

- Starting Map and Terrain

- Map and Terrain Procedural generation

- Starting architecture, weather, effects

- Architecture, weather, effects procedural generation

- Starting NPCs

- Starting Stories, Lore, info, intro videos (Universe creation story already written)

- Data capture system (your sword remembers how many enemies, which players you’ve killed)

- An in game currency + cash market for players to trade gear on

- Music

- Menus & UI

- Promo videos

slayersahil likes this.