Search Unity

[PAID] [REMOTE] Need Two Unity Developers & Two 3D Artists

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Offering' started by JeancharlesS, Feb 24, 2022.

1. JeancharlesS

JeancharlesS

Introduction & Summary

My name is Jean Charles, I am a French expatriate living in Thailand. I have already completed a game for kids on Unity with an international team, and I am looking for 4 team players to build a new NFT game that will be playable on Mobile (IOS-Android). The game will be free to play with additional "Play to Earn" mechanisms using blockchain.

Available Positions and Job Descriptions

I need Two Unity Developers and Two 3D Artists to join our team to build a game from scratch. The game design is already ready.

N.B: If You are a pair (2 developers) or (1 developer and 1 graphist) with experience in working together is a plus you can apply as a pair.

What We Are Looking For

We need experienced Unity Developers with experience in doing mobile fast working games
    We need experienced Unity Developers who can build a game with a multiplayer session (1v1 over the network)
    We need experienced 3D Artists who can draw 3D and create 3D environments for a video game on Unity
    Speaking English is Mandatory
    Being good at working remotely
    We need full-time team members with commitment for 1-2 years minimum ONLY
    We need motivated and fun to work with team members who are passionate on making video games

The Company and the Mission

We are working on a fast "Pong" - "Tennis" in 3D which I can better introduce during the interviews. The game will be quite simple but needs to run fast and smoothly.

The project will use blockchain. If you have experience in the blockchain is good but not mandatory for the job as we already have a blockchain developer. However, the integration will be important and you will have to work hand in hand with the blockchain developer to make the game successful.

Having a basic knowledge of what is cryptocurrency and how it works is still preferred (like if you are against crypto for example please don't apply to the job.

Progress
    • We are already a team of 7 people with advisors, blockchain developer, game designer, UI-UX designer, VFX, and Graphic Motion-3D Animator.
    • The project is under financing stage with job starting date beginning within 1-2 months April-May
    Contact

How anyone interested can contact you

Telegram: @Jeancharlesbtc
    Message me on the forum with your CV and lets have a Google Meet.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2022