Search Unity

[Paid offer] Remote tutors needed.

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by Almakos, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Almakos

Almakos

Hey guys,
    Our company is going to create interactive video courses aimed at kids 11y.o. and up.
    Primarily teaching making games in Unity.

We are looking for tutors/developers who can create simple functional game from start to finish and document in some way creation process for our editors to understand. This can be PDF with screenshots and text or a video screencast (no need for fancy editing, raw unedited footage is also fine).
    It's OK to use placeholder assets, so game doesn't not have to be pretty, as long as it's functionally complete.
    You send us game creation workflow and later we will create courses based on that.
    Main idea is to make our courses interactive, so it's going to be not only video or text, but also software simulation where user is asked to press button on screen, test, quizzes, assignments, etc.
    So in a way we re-create your project from scratch and then make interactive course based on your game and workflow.

Of course this is going to be a paid job.
    So if you have Unity teaching experience or believe that can write clean, easy to understand code (something we can explain to young children). Then please drop me a message.

There is no set price as projects might be different in complexity, so feel free to name your price and what game you would like to create.

If you know somebody who could help us (either Unity team or outside), please let me know and I'll contact them in person.
    Thank you very much.

2. neosca

neosca

Hello,

I came across your post regarding remote tutors, is the opportunity still available? I have total of 5 years experience as a Unity developer and 1 year experience teaching high school and college kids game development in Unity3d, including developing and writing content for the same.
    Below is my linkedin profile:
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/mohitpundir3d/
    My email id is mohitpundir28@gmail.com

Thanks,
    Mohit Pundir

3. Almakos

Almakos

Thank you for reaching out!
    I have received your private message on Unity forum as well. And just sent you an email.