Search Unity

[PAID] Need Mac Build Pipeline for Unity Windows Application

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Offering' started by JudahMantell, Nov 16, 2021.

1. JudahMantell

JudahMantell

Hello there!
    First off, thanks so much for checking this post out. Yes, I know the title seems silly because Unity can deploy to any device from any device, but for some reason, it's not so simple for my situation. You can see this post for the full situation but long story short, I need someone experienced in Mac development in Unity to help me set up a functioning pipeline for Mac builds (specifically Apple Silicon).

I'm running on Windows and all is working well -- I know my app is capable of running on an M1 Mac, but am unable to build to my MacBook Air for the reasons outlined in the above post.

I believe I need to outsource either the analysis of the project to fix these issues or the development of some workflow/pipeline to get frequent M1 Mac builds working.

I plan on issuing updates frequently, so hiring someone to make builds every time isn't practical--I'm looking for some assistance from a talented, experienced developer to assist in the above areas.
    So far I've had no luck with forums or answers, so I'm happy to pay for technical help with this matter from someone who knows what they're talking about, rather than waiting for some less-than-ideal suggestions :)
    Additionally, Unity's own paid support service, while seemingly great, is overkill for this one issue.

Again, please take a look at the linked forum post for some more info.

I would love to hear any thoughts if you're interested-- feel free to DM me, or email me at Judah@SceneForge.app . For reference, I am in New York City on EST.

Please note that since this is for a non-game piece of software built in Unity, an NDA will be required for the hire.

Thanks!