Search Unity

[PAID] Looking for a few Experienced Programmers

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Offering' started by georgecrhennen, Feb 26, 2022.

1. georgecrhennen

georgecrhennen

I am done with creating nothing or starting only to not finish something. I have recently had so much happen in my life in such a short span of time I need to create something. I need something to wake up to and work on. If this is how you feel to or want/need to create something this is for you.

What can you do?
    I need people who can create or want to create something cool or at least want to create something. I have a design document, a few actually, and I want to create one of them to completion. Our job is to make this happen, your job is to be part of it and create something cool.

Who are you?
    Programmers: I need people who are experienced in creating games or want to be. It potentially might just be you, are you experienced enough to make something? Are you passionate enough about games to make something? Yes? Okay message me: georgehennen#8969 : with what you can, and cannot do, your rate, and a little bit about yourself. You also need to be self-driven. If there is something I didn't mention in the document, but you get what we are striving for then you need a "we are doing this" thought process.

Music/Foly Artists: You are important, I need someone(s) who enjoys synth, or new unique music that you need to put somewhere, for sounds... I want someone who just enjoys making sounds. I am looking for people(s) who are personable for this. Message me: georgehennen#8969 with your rate and a bit about you and what you can do.

Artists: Do you model? Maybe Pixel art? Low-Poly? Extreme-Poly? Vector Art? Let me know. Let me know what you can do, and your rates and a little about you and I can see what we can do. georgehennen#8969

Why is this so vague
    Because I need to see what comes to me and what I can work with to create x. I have a few design documents I have created and I need to see what we can do.

About me: I am not a rich man, but I work hard and am trying to create something great. I am very bored with a lot of games or have played a lot of them.