Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[PAID CODE BOUNTIES] Coders needed for open-source top-down space RPG. (Space Station 13 remake)

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Offering' started by EikoAegeana, May 14, 2021.

1. EikoAegeana

EikoAegeana

Foreword: this game is a remake of another open-source game called Space Station 13, and as such, you may want to at least briefly acquaint yourself with the reference material below if you aren't already aware of the game:

Our game is a recreation of the above's concept but in 3D and in Unity. Check out our website to get a feel for what we're doing.

Anyways, I'm Eiko, I'm a 3D artist and contributor to the project listed here. I'm out looking for coders to fulfill paid code bounties for an open-source game remake project funded by the community. Currently the game has a large number of artistic contributors and just a handful of coders, and the projects maintains a fairly large following. The coders onboard the project have relatively little time to spare toward it recently, so I'm interested in looking outward for people who are interested in doing the jobs and claiming the bounties.

Job description:

Since my joining, the project has accrued roughly one thousand 3d models, and you will have a legion of artists, including myself, at your disposal for any assets you might need in order to complete the code bounties. Additionally, our currently active programmers will also be available to assist you in what needs done, how to set up the project, and so on.

If you are looking to contribute code, please find us at our Discord server, and check out our contributors' page, or our bounties on GitHub (pull requests list bounty rewards). Once you arrive at the Discord, please ping Eiko or any of the users with the Centcom role. Familiarity with the reference material is preferred but not required. Many of us have plenty of time to introduce you to the base game if you are interested.

Feel free to even just stop by and peek at our code. We don't bite. :)

Thanks!