Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[PAID] 3D humanoid soldier animation (walking, reloading, etc) (preferred working in Unity)

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Offering' started by Abbrew, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Abbrew

Abbrew

Hello, I am a software engineer professionally and a game developer in my free time. I am looking to pay for a 3D animator who is willing to animate preferably using Unity's animation system, though any other animation tool compatible with Unity is acceptable.

This will be a short-term remote contract position. No deadlines are required, though reasonable delivery dates are appreciated. I prefer to pay through Paypal or Venmo, but am open to other means as well.

The candidate should have basic to intermediate experience with Unity's animation system, including Avatars, Animation Controllers, Animators, and the animation pane.

The game project is a top-down tactical 3D shooter. Due to the planned art style the animations could be choppy - high quality animations are not a necessity.

.fbx models will be provided. The game project is still at its early stages, with only 25,000 lines of code written and few assets in place. However, I am dedicated towards seeing it to completion.

Please message my forum account to receive my email should you be interested. Thank you!