Search Unity

Packaged prefabs loose there materials and textures during import.

Discussion in 'Package Manager' started by havok1984, Jan 3, 2019.

1. havok1984

havok1984

So basically I created an asset that I'm getting ready to upload to the asset store. I moved all the textures/materials/prefabs etc into the scene folder and then exported the scene as a package. I imported that package into a fresh project to make sure that it would import correctly. Both projects are on the same machine using the same version of unity. When I import it into the new project everything renders in pink due to missing materials/textures. I have been searching the forums and google for past couple days and have tried everything I could think of. Im sure I am missing something but not sure what anymore. Through the scene editor I selected all the dependencies and moved them into the same folder to make sure everything was being exported correctly and during the export process I selected export dependencies as well and everything still looses its materials during the import process. Even the terrain lost all of its textures. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. havok1984

havok1984

bump. Anyone have any ideas on this?

3. pedro_unity

pedro_unity