Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Package must contains 3 to 15 ptags?

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by mar-313, Apr 1, 2021.

1. mar-313

mar-313

Hello !

I prepared the package and filled out its description. But, at the last moment, when I send an already downloaded package for verification, I get the error "An error has occurred. - Package must contains 3 to 15 ptags.".

Unfortunately I could not find a description of the reasons for this error, Asset Package Tools missed my package without errors. The rest of the information also meets the requirements.

What are ptags, where should they be in the package?

thanks a lot for any help

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
  2. Shivers1970

Shivers1970

Hi Sergej-313,

I received the same error this morning upon submitting a package. It has something to do with the New Publisher Portal that Unity has. The Beta is available. I downloaded it and was able to submit my package without any issues. As a plus, the new portal is a better, easier to use version. Hope this helps!!

TonyLi likes this.
  3. Itamar_BN

Itamar_BN

Have the same issue.
    @Shivers1970 where can i find the Beta version?

4. mar-313

mar-313

Hello !

Shivers1970 thank very much for your answers and for your attention to my question ! it gives hope ! I wrote to Unity tech support yesterday, but they haven't responded yet. I will post the answer here for information.

Saraf, I found the Beta version at the top of the publisher portal. I have attached a screenshot to the letter.

Many thanks !

Attached Files:

• beta.png
      beta.png
      File size:
      73.8 KB
      Views:
  5. mar-313

mar-313

Yes, I have now checked, everything works through the beta portal. Many thanks!