Search Unity

package Mathematics trigonometric unit not documented

Discussion in 'Documentation' started by uani, Mar 13, 2022.

1. uani

uani

Last edited: Mar 13, 2022
  2. uani

uani

3. uani

uani

4. uani

uani

sin(180) is -.8 thus you use radians

5. uani

uani

and you are at least compatible inside

6. MelvMay

MelvMay

Unity Technologies

You are flooding the forum with a large amount of small chat-like posts. Can you please stop doing this and try to sum-up what you want to say. You are free to edit posts on this forum, it is NOT a chat system.

Thanks.

7. uani

uani

do you mean this thread ? i see i try to edit the last post of mine if it is the overall last post.

do you mean Documentation https://forum.unity.com/forums/documentation.59/ ?
    Whatever your bad day was, do not be an Asshole : 2 threads IS NOT FLOODING !!!

if you mean this forum overall, no words suffice.

Unity Technologies has a gigantic lack of communication (acknowledgement), even as far as commiting FRAUD in a legal system and to their shareholders by their advertising and statements WITHOUT FOLLOW UP !

Edit: I apologise for preemptively evaluating branches before waiting whether the condition is true.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2022
  8. UnityMaru

UnityMaru

Community Engagement Manager PSM

I have to reiterate what Melvyn has said here. Forums are not designed for constant replies with low effort/several words of updates. If you have something to add, just edit your existing post.

Also, I'm not going to have people calling members of staff assholes. Consider this your first warning.