Search Unity

Package Manager window (tab) is randomly Blank/empty

Discussion in 'Package Manager' started by MrLucid72, Sep 25, 2019.

1. MrLucid72

MrLucid72

2. cassandraL

cassandraL

Unity Technologies

3. MrLucid72

MrLucid72

Oops, didn't notice that thread; next time! It resolved by restarting Unity. But in case someone stumbles upon this, I didn't have anything special going on. No "loading packages" was written: Just all gray. No scoped registries (if !default, anyway; not sure what that is)

4. cassandraL

cassandraL

Unity Technologies

I see.
    Too bad we still cannot reproduce this issue to finally fix it.
    But thanks for helping us iron out all those kind of glitches.

As for scoped registries, those are used by people that want to host their own packages in their own registry. Very useful for companies that want packages available only to them.

Kayumus likes this.
  5. Williz

Williz

I had this issue too. For me the solution was quite simple, I was in "play" mode in my scene. When you open the package manager while in play mode it appears empty

6. rithwik0210

rithwik0210

I too have the same problem. I usually use 2019.4.2, and the bug does not have anything to do with it being in play mode. I have restarted it so many times and it did not fix it. The 'blank package manager' bug is very specific to this version of unity as when i use 2020.2.4, the packages are there but the tab's proportions are wrong, like the list going through the bottom of the package manager. For some reason, the package manager is the buggiest part of the unity editor. Please fix this.

7. Kayumus

Kayumus

I solved "blank package manager" issue by reinstalling Display Adapters in Device Manager. Roll back your video card drivers. Intel latest driver is F***up

upload_2021-2-17_17-44-50.png