Search Unity

1. Unity 2020.1 has been released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

Package Manager Microsoft Dev Ops Support

Discussion in 'Package Manager' started by Reddevildragg, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Reddevildragg

Reddevildragg

Hi

Just wondering if anyone has managed to set up the package manager to work with devops artifacts?

I currently have a Verdaccio server running that can hold packages which is great but trying to get the whole system working with Microsoft dev ops for a bit of added security and management.

I have my npm package on devops and trying to link it with a scoped registries, but not 100% sure what the url should be, i have tried several variations on the one provided by devops but unable to ever see packages in the package manager.

Im guessing this is around some form of authentication that is not happening between unity and the dev ops server, but im not 100% sure if this is the case.

Anyone tried doing anything similar/have had any luck, trying to get it set up for myself and the team i work with to make delivery of our core systems much easier.

Thanks

unityunity