Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Package Manager error when starting the Unity 2020 project

Discussion in '2020.2 Beta' started by DeveloperUnityOleg, Oct 17, 2020.

1. DeveloperUnityOleg

DeveloperUnityOleg

Please help me with the error. I tried to disable windows defender and then reboot the pc, but nothing worked. I would be very grateful for your help. (I have windows 10 home).

CMD:
    Unity Package Manager Diagnostics
    Version 0.1.8

Starting diagnostics. Please do not close this window. This may take a few minutes...

√ Making an HTTP request to the UPM package registry...
    √ Measuring the latency of the UPM package registry API...
    √ Measuring the latency of the UPM package download endpoint...
    √ Testing the Internet connection using the UPM package registry...
    √ Testing the Internet connection using Speedtest.net...
    √ Detecting whether proxy-related environment variables are set...
    × Running the UPM health check...

Created report at 'D:\STOP\Projects\Multiplayer\Logs\2020_10_17_11_58_50_diagnostic_report.txt'

~~~ NEXT STEP(S) ~~~

If any of the diagnostic checks displayed an error or warning, there may be a problem with your network configuration. Please contact your network administrator for help in diagnosing the issue(s). Refer to the diagnostic report for more detailed information:
    D:\STOP\Projects\Multiplayer\Logs\2020_10_17_11_58_50_diagnostic_report.txt

If all diagnostic checks passed successfully, your network configuration or software running locally on your machine may be preventing Unity from working correctly. Please refer to the following support topics for help in resolving this issue:
    https://support.unity3d.com/hc/en-us/sections/360009266711-Package-Manager

If the probem persists after following all of the above steps, please submit a new bug report describing your issue. For instructions on creating a bug report, see:
    https://support.unity3d.com/hc/en-us/articles/206336985-How-do-I-submit-a-bug-report-

When submitting a bug report, please make sure to attach the diagnostic report (D:\STOP\Projects\Multiplayer\Logs\2020_10_17_11_58_50_diagnostic_report.txt) and accompanying log (C:\Users\kozak\AppData\Local\Unity\Editor\upm-diag.log)

2. DeveloperUnityOleg

DeveloperUnityOleg

This is photo of error

Attached Files:

3. LeonhardP

LeonhardP

Unity Technologies