Search Unity

Pack of 60 awesome cars [COMING SOON]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by MateuszGruszka, Jan 15, 2015.

1. acheronf

acheronf

When will the 60 cars pack release??

2. djoshi

djoshi

When please let us know.

3. Frogger007

Frogger007

Christmas 2015 ?

4. MateuszGruszka

MateuszGruszka

HI guys,
    sorry for my long absenc, but finally I returned.
    All cars are already update.
    I'm creating now first 10 cars pack so please be patient.

5. Frogger007

Frogger007

Hi MateuszGruszka,

everytime when i import one of the cars then i get the following message:
    Inconsistent LOD naming (_LOD2 found but no _LOD1).
    Inconsistent LOD naming (_LOD1 found but no _LOD0).

How can i solve this problem ?

How can i build with car_12.fbx, car_12_lod1.fbx and car_12_lod2.fbx a prefab with different lod stages ?

6. MateuszGruszka

MateuszGruszka

7. Frogger007

Frogger007

MateuszGruszka: "I'm creating now first 10 cars pack so please be patient."

Price for one 10 cars pack asset ?

8. MateuszGruszka

MateuszGruszka

Frogger007
    10 cars pack asset will be cost 50$.

9. Frogger007

Frogger007

One car cost 5$, 10 are 50$.

Then there is no real need for 10 cars packs !

emergki, hakankaraduman and Meceka like this.
  10. MateuszGruszka

MateuszGruszka

11. akhil96

akhil96

There is no use of 10 cars packs if there is no discount for the packs.

Even i feel that buying the cars individually is the better option than the packs if there is no discount.

emergki and Frogger007 like this.
  12. Frogger007

Frogger007

Ten cars pack, the pictures shows everytime only 5 cars !

13. MateuszGruszka

MateuszGruszka

Frogger007
    You need to click on pack to see all cars in package.

hopeful likes this.
  14. Hesthia

Hesthia

Make 60 cars $200 nas i will buy ali :D

akhil96 likes this.
  15. MateuszGruszka

MateuszGruszka

Hesthia
    We spend lot of time to make this cars and it cost lot of work. Pack of 60 cars will be cost $269 and already is waiting for accept.

hopeful likes this.
  16. l0cke

l0cke

You cant use real car in any game, especially commercial one without making agreement with car maker. They usually ask insane money + idiotic conditions like "porshe cant be deformed after crash, beacuse our customers could think they are not safe"...etc....

17. hopeful

hopeful

Are you saying you think some or all of these models too closely resemble real production cars?

18. Frogger007

Frogger007

Name the number of the cars you are thinking the to closely resemble to real production cars !

19. l0cke

l0cke

Yes I do. But this is not my risk.

20. l0cke

l0cke

Almost each of these cars resembles real one...Ferrari, Lamborghiny, Mustang, Koenigsegg, Aston Martin, BMW mini.....Actualy some are almost identical to real ones.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
  21. Frogger007

Frogger007

10cke,

thanks for the hint !

22. hopeful

hopeful

They resemble them, but are they crossing the legal line?

I'm totally not a car guy. To me, cars look like electric shavers and sneakers. ;)

23. l0cke

l0cke

Some are almost identical, so my guess is yes. But this is question for lawyers of each car maker, not me. Anyway I am not car guy and I recognized 1/2 of them instantly...

24. MateuszGruszka

MateuszGruszka

25. l0cke

l0cke

26. Meceka

Meceka

Even in GTA most vehicles are identical and they aren't liscensed, also in some known games like euro truck simulator, completely same designs were used without having liscense, and I remember that that games traffic was unbranded real designs.

You can use these cars in your games without any worries.

I was expecting higher discount for 60 pack. But take no offense, 5$ for a car in this level of quality is still a great price and we will probably purchase them one by one.

27. emergki

emergki

I've purchased a lot of these cars! Really nice!

28. MateuszGruszka

MateuszGruszka

emergki likes this.
  29. Frogger007

Frogger007

I think the cars would be a much better asset:

If the glass from every window was a separate mesh !

The same for the front and backlight ! Two meshs for the front light !

30. Huracan-LP670-4

Huracan-LP670-4

MateuszGruszka can u guys plz make the car doors open because 3ds max may take longer just make them open doors. Also add more cars it's very cool.

31. zugsoft

zugsoft

Hello,
    I would like to see fabulous car like
    Toyota Supra, Honda NSX, old BMW , Porsche GT3

32. Huracan-LP670-4

Huracan-LP670-4

Hi. Can you add an motor engine and a trunk on the cars please? I was checking your cars in the sketchfab and went inside the car and there was no engine on the car.o_O Please add an update for all of the 60 cars with an engine and trunk:). Also separate the doors of each car and the trunk and hood like when your car gets damage in a game or like your getting into a car. Some of your cars are sports cars and some sports cars have engines in the back and trunks in front, just place the cars engines right next to the grille;);). Sorry if i commented to much though.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
  33. zugsoft

zugsoft

Hello I bought you 17 models in total, I found a bad wheel alignment on your model 12 and 41.
    Can you adjust your model 12 and 41, the wheels are not aligned (X value for left and right are different)

Thank you.

34. Huracan-LP670-4

Huracan-LP670-4

Matues im waiting for your comment. Oh also do realistic car engine sounds like in real life. Make 4 giant truck sounds, 10 sports car sounds, 7 muscle car and classic car sounds, 6 sedans and coupe sounds, 7 SUVS, pickup trucks, Vans, and offroad vehicle sounds, motorcycle sounds like sports bikes, offroad bikes, and chopper bikes, and add sirens for police cars. Make it realistic. :):) Don't forget my comment above.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
  35. zugsoft

zugsoft

36. GameReady3D

GameReady3D

Nice Game. What AI package are you using?

37. zugsoft

zugsoft

I modified the AI from "Realistic Car Controller" Asset, I kept only 20% of the original code.
    The next step it's to remove the break zone, and use prediction to break. (calculate the diameter's corner to simulate max speed)

38. Huracan-LP670-4

Huracan-LP670-4

Can u make realistic car engine sounds please i need them for my game and police sirens too.

39. blackfxx

blackfxx

Hello, MateuszGruszka
    I impressed by quality of models. I am going to buy the assets, but I have a question. Could I change the textures and a little bit 3d models ( add weapon and some visual upgrades ) after purchase and use them in my game? I didn't found any licence information to find out it.

40. jonfinlay

jonfinlay

Fantastic value, provided all wheels are separated so they can be animated. Are there any plans to make offroad vehicles?

41. SpaceRay

SpaceRay

Hello, I think that all these cars are really very good and well done with great high quality considering they are low poly, and really very cheap considering the high quality that they have

i want to buy many of them.

for start I bought car fantastic race car 49

PROBLEM WISH MESH COLLIDER

I have tried to add a mesh collider only to the body of the car, it works correctly, but I need to activate the CONVEX checkbox, so after get an error from Unity telling that it has more than 255 polygons, and mesh colliders can not be used.

ConvexHullBuilder: convex hull has more than 255 polygons!
    UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()

I am probably doing something wrong, or trying to use a mesh collider in the wrong place, so please, I want to ask how to make a mesh collider for these cars, I mean what part is the one that needs to be used

Thanks for your help

Congratulations for making this awesome and great collections of cars and selling it for a very good price

Best wishes

Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
  42. dradb

dradb

Great car but I needed to stretch it 4.5% to make the wheels circular.

43. JamesArndt

JamesArndt

Came across this today. Nice looking cars. I was curious what they looked like without the normal map applied, i.e. if I wanted to use a simpler non-normal mapped shader on mobile devices (matcap shaders work really well for fake lighting and reflection). Also sounds like people have had pivot point issues, which is a rookie mistake. As a modeler, pivots are one of the things foremost on our mind while modeling. Especially considering most developers are going to rotate these wheels with scripts or animation curves. I was wondering what the thought was behind not setting pivots and combining wheels and steering wheels? Is there a list anywhere with triangle counts for the LODs?

I also wanted to chime in for the branding/licensing aspect, being a former Need for Speed developer myself. Manufacturers are very touchy about the portrayal of their vehicles in interactive entertainment, mostly due to legal liability and such. With that said, EA has to worry about it because of their high profile franchise. However as an individual on the app store or with a PC game, I wouldn't worry too much, since you won't be making any substantial income from it. In the event that you do make some money and or get articles published about your game, I would consult with an attorney who specializes in copyright, trademark and entertainment properties. My input on the look of these cars, they look nearly identical to me and the key aspect is they share key design elements with their real world counterparts. Look at the front grille and window insets on the Audi, the Ford Mustang, the McLaren, the Porsche, and on and on. Almost all of these are clearly recognizable to their real world versions. If it's that obvious to you as a general person, it will look the same to a judge or lawyer. You have to kind of choose the amount of risk you want to take on for yourself.

44. Ravi-Pandya

Ravi-Pandya

Hello there,

For car racing game projects , this is awesome assets by far according to my search of assets store.

I am a developer and making racing game targeting for mobile platform (Specifically for IOS and android). My concerns are as follow for the car models I am looking for.

1.We are planning to add 20 Normal racing cars and 10 Police cars(Advance hi-tech police cars to catch car racers) , so is that any way to change or modify these cars in to police cars?

2.We are going to integrate Garage in to game where players can change colours of parts(around 20 colours) define below.
    2.1 Body colour (Including Bonnet , roof , tailgate , back and front wings , doors and bumpers as a Single mesh)
    2.2 Glasses colour (Front , back and side car glasses)
    2.3 Wheel rims colour (will change colour of wheels combined but will need all wheels separately as we planned to rotate them using script according to User inputs and realistic car physics)
    2.4 Front light glass colours.(Colour of light will be managed by coding need to have Class mesh separate to achieve that illusion)
    2.5 Change text on number plate.(User will input text to set on number plate)
    2.6 Steering rotation with user inputs (Pivot on centre of Steering wheel). ​

So above things are needed separately (separately divided in sub mashes for each cars)

3.Pivoting : We are mainly concerning about wheel pivoting and entire car pivoting. Each of 4 wheels needs to be separate mesh and with locally centred pivot to each wheel. Pivot of entire car needs to be at bottom Centre position.

4.As I mentioned , We are targeting for mobile platform and not planning to include Normal or Bump map. What chances of achieving decent look of car with out using normal or bump maps?

5.As of now , our total triangle budget for car is around 6000 triangles (6k trises for Entire car).

Is there possible way to achieve all or partial of above mentioned points in your assets? If yes then how many of them and at which level? I am really looking forward to buy these assets.Please let me know ASAP.

45. SamohtVII

SamohtVII

I don't require the interior and it seems like added complexity. Can I get rid of it and save myself some space?

46. therealloft

therealloft

can someone give me a list of what the cars are based (Manufactures / Models) on brought the 60 pack tried emailing the developer but not got a response

47. SamohtVII

SamohtVII

Is anyone getting z fighting issues with these models?
    See this video

48. lod3

lod3

As severe as that is, I doubt the author would've released that way. Are you sure there aren't 2 overlapping cars? Try running your app in the editor, then switch over to Scene View to verify that only 1 car is present.