Search Unity

P-VUE - PlayFab Visual Unity Extensions V0.3[600+ Actions!] (V0.4 COMING SOON! ON SALE!)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by crafTDev, Oct 19, 2016.

1. URPian

URPian

Hello @jrDev,

There are some issues with the attached version sent via email, please revert. Also how is the new version coming along?

2. crafTDev

crafTDev

Hello everyone,

Everything got massively delayed for me because of Covid. I am updating and adding new actions to v0.4 whenever I get the chance (The API is massive and there are a lot of changes). I apologize for any delay, but if you need anything specific, just email me and I will tackle those individually.

Thanks,
    jrDev

URPian and SammmZ like this.
  3. crafTDev

crafTDev

Hello guys,

First off, I would like to apologize for the HUGE delay in project updates. Truth be told, a lot of other projects (and family life) have taken priority over the assets but I always planned on coming back with updates as seen in my posts(I have been working on additions over the past year though slowly it has come along and we are reaching the end of the tunnel for the new update!

Secondly, there have been huge changes in the planning for how to move forward and one of them is the rebranding as you can see in the new logo and name (Yes it's me jrDev!). More on that later.

Thirdly; here is a sneak peek and the new Economy Menu in the PVUE Manager:
    upload_2021-9-9_15-40-39.png

Now you will have the ability to make changes to the PlayFab GameManager without having to leave the Unity Editor!
    This was a huge undertaking and it's finally in a releasable state. The update is planned to launch next week. I will be doing a video tutorial and marketing material over the weekend.

Lastly, with that, I have put up a $5 discount on PVUE (and my other assets) that will last through the end of the week(or early next). If anyone has been eyeing this, please don't hesitate to purchase, the price will be going to $25 after the sale.

As always, please email me with any questions you have (or post here).

Thanks,
    crafTDev

4. crafTDev

crafTDev

Hello guys,

Wanted to say I have opened up a Discord to make real-time discussions and feedback quicker for all crafTDev assets. Here is the link:

upload_2021-9-10_13-45-40.png

I'll see you there!

Thanks,
    crafTDev

5. crafTDev

crafTDev

Hello all!

Just want to let you know that Major Update has been submitted and is coming to Asset Store shortly! I will post more when the launch is official!

Thanks,
    crafTDev

6. crafTDev

crafTDev

Hello,

Some bad news, Unity has declined my submissions 3 times now since I last said the update was heading to them. Each time with a different reason after I fixed the last reason. I’ve been selling on this store for years and never had this happen to me on an item that’s already in the store and just need to be updated. I’m working on submitting again to see if it comes back declined with a new reason. Kind of ridiculous and I apologize to anyone still waiting on new updates!

Thanks,
    crafTDev